When I read the message from canoe & communications, nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award, I laughed to myself, and I cynically said, “This is a scam!” Certainly my first implausible reaction to the nomination was not because of lack of trust to my supporter, but because it came to me as a surprise – a wonderful surprise!
I want to sincerely thank canoe & communications for his vote of confidence. His nomination is indeed very inspiring and encouraging. Maraming Salamat! (Thank you very much!) Also, I want to thank my Mom and Dad, my husband, my pet rock, all my English teachers, the WordPress. Well, you guys get the idea…
Following the award process and rules, here are 7 random things about me:
- Reading is my sleeping pill at night
- I inquired about religious congregations when I was younger thinking I was called for a religious life
- I have been watching a lot of home designs recently
- A black cat jumped on me when I was 3 years old and, believe me, I carry this episode with me to this day
- I recently accepted a cooking challenge from a friend
- I love fashion
- I am a very happy person who always looks at the bright side of life
I would like to pass on the inspiring Versatile Award to the following 15 bloggers, whom have impressed me not only in their ability to discuss different interesting topics in their blogs, but have also captivated me in their ability to capture different great images through their genius manipulation of the lens.
If you haven’t seen their work yet, please don’t forget to visit their blogsite. They are definitely good reads.
To my nominee-bloggers, I hope you can pass on this inspiring light of the Versatile Blogger Award to other imaginative bloggers in our community. Here are the rules and the nomination process:
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
4. List the rules (these are the rules)
5. Pass on the award to 15 bloggers or as many as you reasonably can.
6. Inform the newly nominated by commenting on their blogs